26 Jul 2009 — Mario Rocha won eighth place in the F1600 in Round 2 of the Formula 1600 series.
Rocha ran all of five laps total pursuing Mark Turnbull after originally targeting him on the first lap, coming from as many as eight spots back. In the end Rocha settled into ninth the few laps running to the checkered flag.
Rocha is 13th in the standings for the series. He has one start and finished as high as eighth.
Formula 1600 series moves on to Round 3 in a week at Aviano GP. The series has 17 drivers competing for points in the championship.
Katsushika Matsumoto leads the championship in a tight campaign over Andrea Lojelo, separated by just a couple grid spots. The title continues to be challenged by Stuart Whitehead, Ron Attwood, Toni Talvitie, Robert Chesters, Ray Nelson, Zoltan Vastag, Mircea Garneata, Oliver Roelandt, Mark Turnbull, Nick Phillips, Mario Rocha, Daniel Benenati, Garry Hedrick, Franco Casula, and Mauro Zanon as well. The Top 5 places are an open battleground for 17 drivers in the running with six races remaining.
- Atlantic Motorsport News, , Racing Results, Results - eSimSports - Atlantic Motorsport, SliderNews, Andy Dixey, Angel Sancho, Carlos Basto, Filipe Vicente, Glen Beavis, Gordie Gunn, Jorge Paniagua, Mada Andhika, Malcolm Smith, Marius Nicolae, Marjan Koderman, Norbert Varga, Renzo Sanchez, Richard Brooks, Rui Vieira, Simon Marshall, Tino Vaquero, 0
Jorge Paniagua won the 4th Atlantic Motorsport GT3 Series 2019 race – LeMans Bugatti After 50 minutes Jorge Paniagua...
- Atlantic Motorsport News, , Racing Results, Results - eSimSports - Atlantic Motorsport, SliderNews, Andy Dixey, Arne Schoonvliet, Borja Millan, Dean Hart, Dimitrios Pappas, Erik Czakoi, Gordie Gunn, Haitham Abdelkader, Hany Alsabti, Jean-Simon Asselin, Joaquin Cavero, Maciej Bekas, Mantas Rekus, Marjan Koderman, Matteo Caruso, Nico Barclay, Norbert Varga, Richard Brooks, Risto Kappet, Victor Penche, 0
Hany Alsabti won the Atlantic Motorsport Week 2 Club Race (Zandvoort) After 30 minutes Hany Alsabti manage to finish...
- Atlantic Motorsport News, , Racing Results, Results - VEC, SliderNews, Eddy Gustina, Matthieu Decrop, 0
Atlantic Motorsport Porsche 919 #002 finished P8 in the 8 hours of Silverstone. After 253 laps, Matthieu Decrop and Eddy...
Martin Buchan won fourth place in the opening round of the GT3 World Championship series in Silverstone 2011 PAM // Race2PlayAtlantic Motorsport News, , Race2Play Memories, Racing Results, Martin Buchan, 0
10 Jul 2016 — Martin Buchan won fourth place in the Silverstone 2011 PAM in the opening round of...
- Mario Rocha WON on the SIMLAB Production Car Challenge S4 – Atlanta Motor Speedway
- P2 and P3 for Mario Rocha and Nuno Vinagre on first race together on the SIMLAB Production Car Challenge S4 – Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Mario Rocha finish P6 on the NASCAR CUP SERIES S4 – Phoenix Raceway
- Mario Rocha finish P2 on the SIMLAB Production Car Challenge S4 – Atlanta Motor Speedway