03 Apr 2010 — Mario Rocha took eighth place in the P1 class in the Barcelona LMPC in the opening round of the Le Mans Prototype Challenge series.
Rocha drove the majority of four laps total leading Daniel Bolman after engaging and passing him on the fourth lap, coming from as many as three places back. Rocha passed Bolman and into 15th place on lap 4, and controlled it the remaining 51 laps to the checkered flag.
Le Mans Prototype Challenge series moves on to Round 2 in two weeks at Shanghai GP. The series has 25 drivers competing for points in the multiclass championships.
Mike Dos Santos leads the P1 class championship in a tight campaign over Anton Grebennikov, separated by just a couple finishing positions. The title continues to be challenged by Caner Basol, Robert Northway, George Pol, Stefan Persson, Alex Fed, Mario Rocha, Daniel Bolman, Conor McCarrell, Andy Graydon, and Kevin Ransom as well. The Top 5 places are an open battleground for 12 drivers in the running with seven races remaining.
Zak Ollerenshaw leads the P2 class championship in a tight campaign over Mike Erickson, separated by just a couple finishing positions. The title continues to be challenged by Ken Jagger, Colin Pearson, Andre Van Staden, Matej Ahacic, Sergey Buta, Mike Ribecky, Matt Willoughby, Paulo Tempera, Robson Cardoso, Luis Lynce, and Cristian Sanson as well. The Top 5 places are an open field for 13 drivers in the running with seven races remaining.
- Atlantic Motorsport News, , eSimSports Fun Races, Racing Results, Results - eSimSports - Atlantic Motorsport, Aaron Jackson, Angel Sancho, Antonis Paparinopoulos, Carmine Carpentiero, Chris Bruno, Christoforos Karaolis, Christos Segkounas, Claudio Barrera, David Serra, Dimitrios Pappas, Filippo Caneo, Giuseppe Saracino, Glen Beavis, Gordie Gunn, Grant Lyman, Haitham Abdelkader, Harris Muhammad, JcSpadon, Jordy Zwiers, Juan Roguez, Lars Jeppesen, Lorenzo Tortella, Mada Andhika, Marjan Koderman, Matthew Beavis, Maurizio Scanavino, Miroslav Pavlicek, Mkfao, Nikos Papamichail, Paulo Honorato, Peter Lane, Ramon Clemente, Richard Brooks, Rudy Cuppen, Rui Vieira, Sido Weijer, Simon Marshall, Sven Deutschmann, Timotej Andonovski, Vangelis Parginos, 0
Rudy Cuppen won the Atlantic Christmans Special Event-LE MANS 2.4 HOURS
- Mario Rocha WON on the SIMLAB Production Car Challenge S4 – Atlanta Motor Speedway
- P2 and P3 for Mario Rocha and Nuno Vinagre on first race together on the SIMLAB Production Car Challenge S4 – Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Mario Rocha finish P6 on the NASCAR CUP SERIES S4 – Phoenix Raceway
- Mario Rocha finish P2 on the SIMLAB Production Car Challenge S4 – Atlanta Motor Speedway