25 Sep 2010 — Mario Rocha captured fifth place in the Laguna Seca WTCX in the fifth and final round of the World Touring Car Extreme series.
Driving the BMW 320w1 E90, Rocha ran the majority of 17 laps total pursuing Sergio Costa after originally catching him on the first lap. Rocha cleared Costa and into fourth place on lap 18, and held it another lap toward the checkered flag before retiring early.
Rocha finished the series 16th in the standings. He made one start and finished as high as fifth.
World Touring Car Extreme series finished its season after five rounds spanning two months. A total of 27 drivers competed for points in the championship.
Leo Rocha took the championship, leading 31 laps and taking two victories in five races. Vedran Kralj, Craig Wise, Brian Fairley, and Andy Wise finished out the Top 5.
- Atlantic Motorsport News, , Racing Results, Results - VEC, SliderNews, Allie Ferrie, Atlantic Motorsport News, Lorenzo De Ciutiis, Tjeerd Feddema, 0
Atlantic Motorsport Oreca Nissan #42 finished P8 in the 8 hours of Suzuka After 243 laps, Allie Ferrie, Tjeerd...
- Mario Rocha WON on the SIMLAB Production Car Challenge S4 – Atlanta Motor Speedway
- P2 and P3 for Mario Rocha and Nuno Vinagre on first race together on the SIMLAB Production Car Challenge S4 – Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Mario Rocha finish P6 on the NASCAR CUP SERIES S4 – Phoenix Raceway
- Mario Rocha finish P2 on the SIMLAB Production Car Challenge S4 – Atlanta Motor Speedway