06 May 2009 — Mario Rocha captured 13th place in the 2CV Cup: Oldring in Round 9 of the LH-UKSR 2CV Cup series.
Rocha mixed it up with Salvador Vendrell in a persistent battle for ninth starting midway through, running within a couple turns of each other over a range of eight laps. Rocha drove the majority pursuing Vendrell after initially catching him on the first lap, coming from as many as five spots back. Ultimately Rocha settled into 11th the lap before retiring early.
Rocha finished the series 32nd in the standings. He made one start and finished as high as 13th.
LH-UKSR 2CV Cup series finished its season after nine rounds spanning two months. A total of 32 drivers competed for points in the championship.
Pablo Martinez captured the championship in a tight campaign over Paulo Tempera, separated by just a handful of finishing positions in the end. Martinez led 62 laps and took five victories in eight races. Zak Ollerenshaw, Alfredo Chiva, and Liam Hatchell finished out the Top 5.
- Atlantic Motorsport News, , Racing Results, Results - eSimSports - Atlantic Motorsport, SliderNews, Aaron Jackson, Akos Varga, Alen Terzic, Alexis Clapano, Borja Millan, Chris Bruno, Dennis Lind, Mario Rocha, Marius Nicolae, Martin Vindis, Matthieu Decrop, Olivier Fortin, Ricardo Picão, Roy de Muinck, Tony Mella, Ze Jesus, 0
Atlantic Motorsport – SkullBo GT3 Series Race 4 – Silverstone After 50 minutes Alen Terzic (Nitor Velox) manage to...
- Atlantic Motorsport News, , Racing Results, Results - eSimSports - Atlantic Motorsport, SliderNews, Atlantic Motorsport, Daniel Ferreira Neto, Danny Schuber, Jeroen Huissers, Luke Ridgway, Marcelo Aiello, Marius Nicolae, Martin Vindis, Matthieu Decrop, Miroslav Davidovic, Pitlanes.com, Richard Goodwin, Roy de Muinck, Sergio Tavares, Spirit Sim Racing, Yuri Kasdorp, Ze Jesus, 0
Atlantic Motorsport – SkullBo GT3 Series Race 1 – Estoril After 50 minutes Matthieu Decrop manage to finish in...
- Mario Rocha WON on the SIMLAB Production Car Challenge S4 – Atlanta Motor Speedway
- P2 and P3 for Mario Rocha and Nuno Vinagre on first race together on the SIMLAB Production Car Challenge S4 – Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Mario Rocha finish P6 on the NASCAR CUP SERIES S4 – Phoenix Raceway
- Mario Rocha finish P2 on the SIMLAB Production Car Challenge S4 – Atlanta Motor Speedway