04 Apr 2015 — Mario Rocha captured 12th place in the Loch Drummond – Long DTM’13 in Round 11 of the FlyingKroBar Racing FKR Winter DTM Championship series.
Driving the Maures T5, Rocha mixed it up with Porfirio Dias Santos in a determined battle for 12th late in the action, passing each other twice over a stretch of nine laps. Rocha drove the majority leading Dias Santos after initially being caught by him on the second lap. After losing the spot on lap 40, Rocha passed Dias Santos and into 12th place on lap 42, and held it the remaining few laps to the finish.
Rocha is 31st in the standings for the series. He has three starts and finished as high as 12th.
FlyingKroBar Racing FKR Winter DTM Championship series moves on to its 12th and final round in two weeks at Silverstone GT Layout. The series has 65 drivers competing for points in the championship.
First place in the series is owned by Marius Nicolae, but the remaining places in the Top 5 are an open field for 12 drivers in the running. Rob Milliken, Olivier Fortin, Mike Erickson, Dan Houk, João Bregonci, Barrett Erickson, Janko Cvitak, and Ronny Van Rooij are all within one race of the current podium
- Atlantic Motorsport News, , Race2Play Memories, Racing Results, Joao Botelho de Sousa, Lazaros Filippakos, Luís Almeida, 0
28 May 2016 — A narrow 0.161 seconds separated Lazaros Filippakos ahead of Lucas Stinziano at the checkered flag...
- Mario Rocha WON on the SIMLAB Production Car Challenge S4 – Atlanta Motor Speedway
- P2 and P3 for Mario Rocha and Nuno Vinagre on first race together on the SIMLAB Production Car Challenge S4 – Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Mario Rocha finish P6 on the NASCAR CUP SERIES S4 – Phoenix Raceway
- Mario Rocha finish P2 on the SIMLAB Production Car Challenge S4 – Atlanta Motor Speedway