Atlantic Motorsport drivers, Jimmy Jones / Sido Weijer finished the first race of this amazing championship on the 12th place.
“Yeah I had lots of problems, I screwed up in 2nd place and it was all down hill from there. Got stuck on a berm and lost many laps, finally got going again and got ran off the track and sustained damage, ended up getting a pit lane speeding penalty when going in for repairs, this lost even more time because I pitted before selecting Sido for the driver switch.”
“A terrible first race back, I feel bad for Sido, it was a shit car to drive after the damage…”
– Jimmy Jones
http://simhqmotorsports.liveracers.com/Live/?server=SimHQ Motorsports SCES
Martin Kovacs logged a lap at the front of the ES_GTC class in a fourth-place run in the Suzuka GP ’05 Multiclass @ Race2Play.comAtlantic Motorsport News, , Race2Play Memories, Racing Results, Martin Kovacs, 0
27 Nov 2016 — Martin Kovacs logged a lap at the front of the ES_GTC class in a fourth-place...
- Atlantic Motorsport News, , Racing Results, Results - iRacing, SliderNews, Luccas Bernardo, Marcos Furriel, Saulo Souza, Timmy Ayres, 0
On this last Saturday, the 6 hours of Watkins Glen was held by the iracing simulator, as usual Atlantic...
- Mario Rocha WON on the SIMLAB Production Car Challenge S4 – Atlanta Motor Speedway
- P2 and P3 for Mario Rocha and Nuno Vinagre on first race together on the SIMLAB Production Car Challenge S4 – Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Mario Rocha finish P6 on the NASCAR CUP SERIES S4 – Phoenix Raceway
- Mario Rocha finish P2 on the SIMLAB Production Car Challenge S4 – Atlanta Motor Speedway